Christmas Card Competition 2014
17/12/14: Please note the competition is now closed.
We are excited to launch our annual Christmas card competition for disabled young people aged 14-25 years old. Young people are invited to submit an image that celebrates Christmas.
You will be in with a chance to win a prize and have the winning design published on our website and featured in our Christmas e-bulletin.
You can create a collage, painting, drawing or print. Just remember to get creative!
- The picture must be on A4 or A5 paper, either landscape or portrait.
- Remember to keep a copy of the picture as we may not be able to return the original entry.
- On the back of the picture or in your email write:
- your name, age and contact details
- a name for your picture and a sentence explaining it
- Complete the consent form below or if you are under 18 get your parent/guardian to complete it and send it in with your entry
- One entry per young person/group.
Entries need to be submitted by 5pm, Friday 5th December 2014. The picture can be posted to us or emailed to us.
Preparing for Adulthood Programme
Council for Disabled Children
8 Wakley Street
Download the Parent/Guardian consent form here.
View our competition Terms and Conditions here.
Questions about our Christmas card competition
If you have any questions please email:email@example.com or telephone 0207 843 6348.
We will get in touch with the winners by 5pm Wednesday 10th December 2014.
Images courtesy of 2013 entries.
Released On 7th Nov 2014