We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Who we are
The Preparing for Adulthood website is run by the National Development Team for Inclusion (NDTi), a not for profit, registered society registered in England on the 4th March 1992 No. 27566R
Sally Richens, Business Manager, NDTi, 30-32 Westgate Buildings, Bath BA1 1EF. 01225 255 268 or email email@example.com
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website, newsletters and events we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our newsletter and website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Personal data provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for news, information or an event.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by email.
The personal data you provide to us may include your name, the organisation you work for, your job role, your address, your email address, telephone number and the areas of our work that you have asked to receive information on.
We want to make our website and news as useful and reliable as possible. In order to make our website a better experience and to provide some of the services we provide we use small files, called cookies, to store small amounts of information on your device (e.g. PC, tablet or smart phone). They cannot be used to identify you personally.
This information is used to improve services for you through, for example:
- recognising that you may have set preferences on a previous visit so we can display content appropriate to you
- measuring how people are using the website so we can improve how we present our content to you
If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively affect your experience on the site.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide news, guidance information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services, news and guidance that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or events.
- To request or send project information that we believe you have a legitimate interest in based on our contractual obligations to you, e.g.:
- Organisational, regional or national updates on the project or contract
- Industry or sector changes related to the project or contract
- Knowledge sharing and learning related to the project or contract
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
We update and review our records on a monthly basis to ensure that it remains accurate. We only keep your data for the purposes for which it is being processed. If you withdraw consent your data will be permanently deleted from our records.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Your Rights and Access to Information
In accordance with the new GDPR legislation you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You also have the right to withdraw your consent, unsubscribe from our news or ask to have your data removed from our records.
Please email such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on our newsletters.
If you think we have not been fully compliant with GDPR legislation you also have the right to lodge a complaint in the UK to the ICO https://ico.org.uk/